What is the Nashville Association of Sales Professionals?
NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
- Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
- Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
- Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
- Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
- Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
- Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
What local leaders are saying about the Nashville Association of Sales Professionals:
You are running an organization that is of tremendous benefit to others. Unlike some associations that do not offer opportunities to grow in all dimensions, yours is simply different.Michael Burt
There is not a better value in Nashville for networking with the true Sales Leaders and Professionals and hearing great speakers as well as getting top notch training than at the monthly NASP meetings. My personal return on investment has exceeded anything else that I’ve done over the last 9 yearsRick Kloete