Ethical business is important to everyone. The BBB of Middle Tennessee represents the over 5,000 businesses in this area that understand this and strive to uphold the highest standards. Any business that desires to set themselves apart and believe that it is important to become part of the organization that stands for integrity in business need to explore becoming BBB Accredited. BBB Accreditation is by invitation and not every business meets the qualifications. If you are open to hearing what is involved and why so many of the very best are Better Business Bureau Accredited, I will gladly discuss the process with you any time!
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We do this by:
• Setting standards for busness
• Encouraging best practices by engaging with and educating consumers & businesses
• Celebrating marketplace role models
• Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
• Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
BBB Accreditation is an honor – and not every business is eligible. Businesses that meet our high standards are invited to join BBB. Businesses deemed to meet Accreditation Standards are presented to the BBB’s Board (or designees) for review and acceptance as a BBB Accredited Business.