Can’t figure out how to get leads using LinkedIn? Learn a 6-Step System for warm leads
Jon Sturgeon is Managing Director and owner of TradeWind Digital a three year old marketing innovation technology company. They offer their client companies New Ways to get New Customers. Jon is a former President of NASP and Board Member. One of TradeWind Digitals four product lines is a service called LinkedUPmarketing a Lead Generation/Appointment setting service using LinkedIn®. They perform this service for clients with 2,000 invites/messages a month. In developing this service they discovered a few key elements to simplify generating leads from LinkedIn®. Come learn their secrets and DIY version!
Jon began his career in sales/marketing during college and grad school 6 summers selling books door to door for Southwestern Company where he also recruiting and training 40 other students. He worked at Southwestern for 10 years after college as a District Sales Manager managing 120 students, National Recruiting Director at Great American and founder/Director of SW Executive Search (now called Thinking Ahead)
He got his start in innovation technologies as VP Sales/Marketing for MediFAX the 1st healthcare EDI real-time switch vendor for 10 years. He led them to the INC.500 twice and $20M is revenue before WedMD (now Emdeon/Change Healthcare)bought the company. Since then he has been involved in a number of innovation technologies including the 1st Pin-Debit Internet debit card processor and the 1st electronic checks online.
About our Association:
NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
We enjoy a delicious monthly luncheon at Amerigos from (11:30 networking) 11:45 to 12:45 p.m. every second THURSDAY of the month. Enjoy learning from the experts–presentations by seasoned motivational sales trainers. Our speakers are professionals from the industry who speak to the very heart of our profession through experience and knowledge on what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living. You are invited to expand your horizons by networking with peers and making new friends in the sales arena.
Our goal is to provide the tools and environment to raise and maintain the highest level of professionalism within the sales profession.
- Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
- Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
- Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
- Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
- Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
- Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
“The most important thing is that we can learn together, grow together and have a good time while becoming the best we can be in our chosen field as sales professionals”