June’s Interactive Sales Manager Panel Luncheon/Training
Our June meeting will be a panel of experienced Sales Managers sharing their sales tips, philosophies and advice. Long-time business owner and sales guru Marc Fortune will be moderating our panel of experts. We will begin with prepared questions and then open up the panel for questions from the audience. Our panelists manage sales professionals in industries including office equipment, hospitality, tourist destinations and industrial equipment.
>Meet the Moderator:
Marc Fortune is an alumnus of Leadership Nashville, he was named Entrepreneur of the Year by the Nashville Business Journal in 2005 and currently serves on three private company boards. An avid sailor, Fortune is past Commodore of both the Percy Priest and Harbor Island Yacht Clubs, and has his BS from Marquette and his MBA from Owen at Vanderbilt.
Crystal Buttrey with Loveless Café
Matt Shorter Sales Manager w/ Novatech Office Equipment
Scott Tant- Sales Manager w/ CIS Rigging (industrial equipment).
This annual event is always a fun round table of discussion. Please join us!
About our Association:
NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
We enjoy a delicious monthly luncheon at Amerigos from (11:30 networking) 11:45 to 12:45 p.m. every second THURSDAY of the month. Enjoy learning from the experts–presentations by seasoned motivational sales trainers. Our speakers are professionals from the industry who speak to the very heart of our profession through experience and knowledge on what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living. You are invited to expand your horizons by networking with peers and making new friends in the sales arena.
Our goal is to provide the tools and environment to raise and maintain the highest level of professionalism within the sales profession.
- Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
- Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
- Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
- Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
- Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
- Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
“The most important thing is that we can learn together, grow together and have a good time while becoming the best we can be in our chosen field as sales professionals”