Virtual NASP Training Luncheon Featuring Sheri Traxler
Make Your Habits Stick
- Discover the mental tools for creating your lifestyle
- Get my seven-step framework
- Leave with a plan to transform actions into habits, and habits into results
Sheri Traxler is an author, speaker, and coach.
She mentors private clients and teaches workshops to help leaders create a lifestyle of authentic energy.
For companies, she develops wellness cultures to improve health and productivity. Her Nourish Your Life program is available at www.thevireolife.com. Her book Go Forward: 28 Days to Eat, Move, and Enjoy Life God’s Way is available on www.amazon.com.
Sheri holds her Master’s in Health Promotion, is a Certified Personal Trainer, Health Coach, Nutrition Specialist, and Intuitive Eating Counselor.
She is a national speaker for the Medical Fitness Association, has led fitness episodes for Viacom Cable, taught Corporate Wellness at Belmont University, and directed programs for 12 years at Vanderbilt Medical Center,
Sheri’s one of those “fortunate folks” who knew from childhood what she wanted to do: help people live well. For over 25 years she’s been transforming lives.
Buy your ticket here!
NASP LUNCHEON DETAILS:
We gather VIRTUALLY on the second Thursday of each month. We meet for networking from 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.! The fee for a member is just FREE and $10.00 for future members.
Nashville Association of Sales Professionals (NASP) is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement, training and networking for career sales people. To learn more about the best professional sales organization in the south visit: www.nashville-nasp.org/ or check us out on Facebook or Linkedin.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER REGISTERING FOR LOGIN INFORMATION.
About our Association:
NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
We enjoy a delicious monthly luncheon at Amerigos from (11:30 networking) 11:45 to 12:45 p.m. every second THURSDAY of the month. Enjoy learning from the experts–presentations by seasoned motivational sales trainers. Our speakers are professionals from the industry who speak to the very heart of our profession through experience and knowledge on what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living. You are invited to expand your horizons by networking with peers and making new friends in the sales arena.
Our goal is to provide the tools and environment to raise and maintain the highest level of professionalism within the sales profession.
- Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
- Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
- Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
- Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
- Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
- Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
“The most important thing is that we can learn together, grow together and have a good time while becoming the best we can be in our chosen field as sales professionals”