Webinar – Setting More Appointments with the Phone
FREE Interactive Webinar and Meeting
Gail Goodman – The Phone Teacher
Topic – Setting More Appointments with the Phone
Gail B. Goodman, affectionately known as The PhoneTeacher, has been recognized within the financial services industry as the premier appointment setting trainer. For over three decades, she has created training materials that accurately reflect our phoning culture. Her recent book, “Modern Appointment Setting” was written to help all salespeople and manager to adjust to the era of robocalls and no one picking up their smartphones.
Gail continually updates her training programs. The videos, newsletters, audio lessons and live seminars that make up her comprehensive training programs are designed to share the best ideas in the industry. We all need to know how to coordinate technology, phone calling and face-to-face marketing into a modern approach. If you haven’t changed what you’ve been doing in that last few years, you’re probably out-of-date.
Gail lives on a horse farm outside of Nashville with her husband and too many animals.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER REGISTERING FOR LOGIN INFORMATION.
About our Association:
NASP is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement training and networking for career sales people.
We enjoy a delicious monthly luncheon at Amerigos from (11:30 networking) 11:45 to 12:45 p.m. every second THURSDAY of the month. Enjoy learning from the experts–presentations by seasoned motivational sales trainers. Our speakers are professionals from the industry who speak to the very heart of our profession through experience and knowledge on what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living. You are invited to expand your horizons by networking with peers and making new friends in the sales arena.
Our goal is to provide the tools and environment to raise and maintain the highest level of professionalism within the sales profession.
- Learn how to become a more polished and successful sales professional by improving your sales presentation and enhancing your people skills. New sales professionals as well as seasoned road warriors are encouraged to become members. Learn from the Pros.
- Meet interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds. Stay around after the meetings and get to know some of your fellow NASP members.
- Share your sales experiences with other sales professionals. Celebrate the successes and commiserate the non-successes. They can probably offer some great advice for the next sales call.
- Networking with business cards and brochure swapping is absolutely encouraged. People love to buy from those that they know.
- Every attendee at meetings gets an opportunity to do a brief stand-up introduction of themselves and their company and what products they sell.
- Free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- NASP offers events throughout the year to foster friendships and fun within our group such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site- visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
“The most important thing is that we can learn together, grow together and have a good time while becoming the best we can be in our chosen field as sales professionals”