What Is NASP?
Training ♦ Teaching ♦ Networking ♦ Motivating
NASP (Nashville Association of Sales Professionals) is a non-profit, professional organization that provides a positive forum for skill enhancement, training and networking for career sales people.
The Power hour Training
Every second Friday of each month from 11:15 am to 12:45 pm we enjoy lunch at Amerigo Italian Restaurant in Nashville, TN and hear expert presentations from outstanding motivational and sales training speakers. Our presenters are professionals from the industry whose experience and knowledge speak to the very heart of our profession and show us what it takes to be the VERY BEST at what we do for a living.
- Learn how to achieve and maintain the highest level of professionalism
- Improve your sales presentation skills and become more polished
- Have access to sales training workshops at a minimal cost for members
- Enhance your interpersonal skills through networking and exchanging business cards and brochures with interesting people from a variety of sales backgrounds
- Share sales experiences, celebrate successes, and commiserate about the non-successes. Give and gain advice for the next sales call.
- Have an opportunity, as a member, to give a brief stand-up introduction of yourself, your company and your products or services.
- Receive free career enhancement hand-outs and sales tips as well as opportunities to purchased sales training-related information at various meetings.
- Enjoy friendships and fun at social events such as a summer outing, Christmas party, after-hour mixers, on-site-visits to members businesses (great PR for your company), sales training workshops and more.
Learn More About NASP